ASPIRE INSTITUTE INDORE
who we are
Aspire Welfare Academic Research Development Society is the vision of the few leading social workers, Business man, from various parts of the society who aims to give quality education to the youth, creators of next generation of India.
The promoters aim to provide industry ready and socially sensitive holistic mangers per excellence, who are able to add value to themselves, their family, their place or work as well as to the country under all conditions, recession or prosperity with equal ease nurtured on the ‘Glocal learning and adaptability’ based on a impeccable balance of Indian and Western Management system.
Aspire Welfare & Academic Research Development Society was established in the Oct 2009 with the aim to provide quality education in technical, professional, and managerial field.
- The main aim of the society are described below:-
Establish and manage new Colleges.
- To provide professional education
- Co-ordination between education and Profession
- To provide the knowledge of progress of country in the field of Studies and technology to the young people.
- To promote entrepreneurship among the youngsters.
- Social, economical and mental growth of young students and give them knowledge of their Contribution in the progress of nation.
- Highlight skill based education in urban and rural area.
- To educate creative and progressive new generation of Qualified managers of 21 st century.
Objectives and Scope of the Proposed Institution
The goal of the proposed Institution, Scope and Justification of its establishment in the light of the prevailing Technical Education and Industrial scenario in the State, availability of students for admission are described as follows:
Objectives of the Institution
- To become among the top fifty Management Institute in the world by the year 2026
- To be globally recognized as a Centre of excellence in contemporary business environment with focus in nurturing and developing ethos, values and practices of Indian Management system blended with the agility of the Western Management practices.
- To provide industry ready and socially sensitive holistic managers per excellence who are able to add value to themselves, their family, their place or work as well as to the country under all conditions, recession or prosperity with equal ease nurtured on the “Glocal learning and adaptability’ based on a impeccable balance of Indian and Western Management system.
- The Institute will be known globally as a center of research and implementation of Indian Management systems in corporate and socially relevant areas.